- 09/26/2019Monica Wheat about the meaning of effective ecosystems for access to innovation and economy.
- 09/26/2019An interview with choreographer Aku Kadogo.
- 09/25/2019Monica Lewis-Patrick about the greatest challenge to accessing water in Detroit.
- 09/25/2019Interview with Andreas Görgen, Head of the Cultural and Communication Department of the Federal Foreign Office.
- 09/24/2019An interview with Rochelle Riley, Director of Arts and Culture for the City of Detroit, about the mission of Detroit’s new Office of Arts and Culture.
- 09/24/2019Highlights of the Mobility & Urban Space Track at re:publica Detroit.
Digital technologies are changing our every day culture in a multitude of ways. We are living in the middle of the post-digital age. The Internet is omnipresent – particularly in the arts and in culture.
Beyond the buzzwords of Industry 4.0, Internet of Things or Big Data: these terms are standard in the discussion of how new technologies will change our daily life, particularly in the context of work.
In the track City and Mobility we are taking a look at the impact digitalization has on cities. What does the increasing interconnectedness of urban space mean for the inhabitants of a city?