- 07/24/2019As co-curator for the track "Mobility & Urban Space" at #rpDetroit, Jessica Robinson is leading the mobility programme and jointly responsible for the selection of submissions for the Call for Participation. In our interview, she discusses Detroit’s unique connection to mobility, the significance of accessibility and her vision for future mobility projects in the city.
- 07/23/2019As co-curator for the track "Arts & Culture" at #rpDetroit, Dimitri Hegemann is leading the music programme and jointly responsible for the selection of submissions for the Call for Participation. In our interview, he discusses his enduring connection to Detroit, the current challenges of the local music scene, and the city's potential.
- 07/08/2019From Hamtramck to Eastern Market and North End, Detroit offers a wide urban scope - but how does access vary for each neighborhood? Join re:publica Detroit to share ideas and visions on Detroit’s urban space.
- 05/21/2019What are your answers, ideas and thoughts around access? Community input makes up the very core of our programme, so please join our Call for Participation for re:publica Detroit taking place on September 27th and 28th, 2019! You can submit your content proposals until August 1st, 2019.
- 05/21/2019The “Business & Innovation” track – or how to get access to the required skills and resources in post-industrial Detroit?
- 05/21/2019From Submerge via Afrofuturism to Detroit Techno - Detroit’s diverse creative scene has nurtured the city into a global beacon of arts, music and culture. But what does access look like across your field, whether you are an artist or critical consumer, museum researcher or maker, programmer or cross-disciplinary thinker?