The music program at re:publica Detroit
Photo Credits: Daniel Großjohann / CC BY-SA 2.0
Detroit is characterized by its diverse and impulsive music and arts scene – we also want to reflect this diversity in the music program at #rpDetroit. We have curated exciting panels and talks on the topic of access to the music(-scene) in Detroit as well as a diverse evening program with local DJs and musicians from Detroit and the surrounding region.
Here you will find an overview of the talks, panels and evening program on the topic of "music":
Friday, September 27:
- Printed Sounds: The Technology Behind 3D-Printed Instruments | 11:30 - 12:30 with Ricardo Simian, Matthias Röder and Thomas Laduch (Partner-Session von Volkswagen)
- Tapping into the Night: Unlocking the Potential of a 24 Hour-Economy | 17:15 - 18:15 with Dimitri Hegemann, John Collins (Underground Resistance), Adrian Tonon (Night Ambassador) and Traci Washington
- Salt City - A Techno Choreopoem | 20 - 21
Saturday, September 28:
- Move Something: Healing Socioeconomic Trauma through Cultural Programming | 19:30 - 20:30 with Bryce Detroit
- Tammy Lakkis | 21 Uhr
- BEIGE | 22 Uhr
- John Collins (Underground Resistance) | 23 Uhr
- Deepchord (live) | 1 Uhr
- Tom Linder (Detroit Techno Militia) | 2 Uhr
The complete evening program can be found here.